The Graduate School of Public Administration, National Institute of Development Administration in Bangkok, Thailand is now inviting qualified foreign students to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy Program in Development Administration conducted in English for the academic year 2007 with 2 major fields.
- Policy and Management
- Development Management
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 by the date of application
- Foreign applicants must currently reside outside Thailand
- Applicants must provide sufficient evidence of their inability to self-support for the tuition and other fees to undertake the study in the Ph.D. program.
- Scholarship recipients must be enroll at least 2 courses (6 credits) in each semester and must continuously be registered in every semester.
- A scholarship will be immediately terminated should the cumulative grade point of a recipient be less than 3.3
Types of Scholarship:
- Type I 4- year scholarship; Tuition and other fees exemption; Monthly
stipend of 10,000 baht.
- Type II 4-year scholarship; Tuition and other fees exemption;
- Type III Partial tuition and other fees exemption
Major Fields : Policy and managements and Development management
- Master degree in any fields from an accredited institution.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS scores of 6.5, except for applicants who either come from English speaking nations, or who graduated from undergraduate and graduate programs which used English as the teaching medium.
- Application fee of 1,300 baht (US$ 32 )
The application form is available from our website: http://www.nida.ac.th
The following documentation must be forwarded with the completed application form:
- A masterâ€™s degree certification from an accredited institution
- A TOEFL score of at least 550 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5, except for applicants who either come from English speaking nations or who graduated from undergraduate and graduate programs which use English as the teaching medium.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Financial statement or letter of financial support.
Application materials must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of 1,300 Baht ( cashier check of US$ 32 ) .
Closing Date: November 30th 2007
For further information:
Visit our website address: http://www.nida.ac.th
Any further inquires about the Doctoral Program should be directed to:
National Institute of Development Administration
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240, Thailand.
Tel/Fax : (662) 378- 4988